By using Range Telephone Cooperative e-billing you agree to accept and abide by the terms and conditions set out below.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY IN FULL, AND IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THEM YOU SHOULD NOT SUBSCRIBE TO E-BILLING. MAKE SURE YOU READ THEM CAREFULLY AND IN FULL BEFORE SIGNING UP.
1. By signing up to the e-billing service you agree to receive an electronic bill in place of your paper bill.
2. You must have a valid e-mail account to use e-billing. You must provide us with the correct and currently valid address of the e-mail account to which you would like notification of your bill availability to be sent. The accuracy of that e-mail address is entirely your responsibility and in particular, but without limitation, should that e-mail account ever become invalid or should you wish notification of your bill availability to be sent to a different e-mail account it shall be your responsibility to notify Range Telephone Cooperative. You shall remain fully liable for any bills of which notification has been sent to your previous e-mail address.
3. Your password should be kept secret, and Range Telephone Cooperative accepts no responsibility or liability in the event that your password is used by an unauthorized user to access your account. Range Telephone Cooperative accepts no responsibility or liability in the event that any correspondence informing you of your password is opened or read by anyone else. You should contact us immediately if your password has been compromised.
4. Range Telephone Cooperative reserves the right to refuse use of the e-billing service to anyone for any reason whatsoever in its absolute discretion. Further, we reserve the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) the e-billing service to you or all recipients at our discretion.
5. All bills of which notification is sent to you by e-mail shall be due and payable on the "date due" of each bill. You shall remain fully responsible and liable to pay any bills of which notification has been sent to the e-mail address you have specified regardless of whether or not you access that e-mail account and read the relevant e-mail, are disconnected from your e-mail account (for any reason and whether by Range Telephone Cooperative or otherwise) or for any other reason (other than Range Telephone Cooperative' negligence) fail to read the relevant notification.
6. Range Telephone Cooperative cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to the e-billing service and makes no guarantees whatsoever as to its operation, availability, functionality, that it will be free of error or disruption or otherwise.
7. Information regarding any previous electronic bills is shown at the date the bill was produced and is subject to change. You should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
8. The e-billing service is intended for use by customers of Range Telephone Cooperative only.
9. Range Telephone Cooperative reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions by posting new terms and conditions on the e-billing service. We will make the latest version of our terms available for you to read at all times.